Monday, May 12, 2008

No More Ear Infections & Mother's Day...


So since we moved to Mooresville in December, Grant has had nothing but ear infection after ear infection. So we came to the conclusion that he needed to get tubes put in his ears. Well on April 15th we took him in and when they say that it is a 5 minute surgery they mean it. He did awesome!!! He woke up from anesthesia just fine wasn't cranky at all, that was until we got him home and I had to go down to the college to register from summer classes!!! Let me tell you he gave his Daddy a run for his money, but Jon did a great job!!! So now here it is almost a month since his tube were put in and not one ear infection (knocks on wood)!!!!!

On another note, he has really blossomed these past few weeks saying more and more words!! Right now the favorites are "No" and "Mine!" Anytime I make him say please he says Mine!!! I am going to have my hands full with this guy. I had a great Mother's Day, Grant and Daddy both got me a new camera!!!! I am so excited to take more pictures of little man!!! I am going to try and post some either today or tonight. Other than that I had a great day with my babies!!!

1 comment:

Frank and Amanda McKeon said...

will you do another post!?!? pictures, an update on the family or the daycare...something??!! :) I need a Brown family fix!!