So I have to say that I am very, very proud of Jon for taking Grant to his very first baseball game all by himself!!! I had to work late and our neighbors invited us to go see the Kannapolis Intimidators!!!! So Jon decided to take Grant!!! Let me tell you taking a two year old who wants to do nothing but run around to a baseball game is rough even with two people, but Jon did it all by himself and lasted 4 innings!!! Now I know some people might not think that is a lot, but when your by yourself it is!!! So I am writing this blog to show how proud I am that they both survived their first baseball game together!!! Next time though Mommy wants to go!!!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad Jon took pictures!! How great! :)
Post a Comment