After carving the pumpkins I roasted the seeds. I really didn't think that Grant would like them but he LOVED them and kept asking for more"peppers!" (That is what he called the seeds)
Like every year since we have moved to Mooresville we went to Carrigan Farms which is right down the road from us. It isn't expensive at all and you get to do a lot of things. You get a hayride to a petting area where the kids can pet all types of farm animals, then you get to go and pick your pumpkin right out of the patch. After the hayride is over you get to go and drink some yummy apple cider. I was very excited to find that their apple cider was very close to Connor Prairie's which I have missed since I don't live close enough.
Grant got bored one day while I was getting ready to go out and he decided to get into Mommy's eye shadows!! I have to say he doesn't make a cute girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment