O.K, so I now have nightmares of the Easter Bunny thanks to my parents!!! I know it is tradition to take your children no matter what their age to see Santa and the Easter Bunny, but I have to say that the Easter Bunny is a freaky looking thing. So my Dad had to help me out so we could get my picture taken. I do have to say once again that I should be on the cover of G.Q. Magazine. I am such a handsome looking guy!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Could he LOOK MORE LIKE JON?! :) Way to traumatize him with the e.bunny :)
LOL, YOU ARE SO ADORABLE:)
I REMEMBER THE TIME THE EASTER BUNNY WALKED DOWN THE STREET TO OUR HOUSE AND A PACK OF DOGS CHASED HIM BACK HOME! ASK YOUR DADDY IF HE REMEMBERS THAT!!!
MEME LOVES YA
XOXOXO
Requesting another update please! I WANT TO SEE THAT CUTIE!
Post a Comment